Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Happy VERY Belated Bday Jessie!!

I cannot believe a month has gone by since I've posted to this blog! Whenever I get busy, I'm afraid my blogging seems to be the first thing to go:-( Plus, I haven't had much time for stamping either. Ok, enough with excuses, I'm posting a very late birthday card for the Prettie girl Jessie Rone! She turned 30 last Friday and all of the Prettie girls attended her bday party, except for me!:-( I was in charge of bringing the snacks. I know its very rude to show up late to a party, especially four days late!, but I hope Jessie will forgive me! I sent Lexi along to bring the cookies for everyone. Happy Birthday Jessie, I hope you had an AMAZING day!



I had to scan my image since my camera is on the fritz. I really hope I don't have to buy a new camera, I just bought this one this year!:-(

I did get a couple of halloween cards done as well, so I will try to get those up soon too. Hope you all have a great Tuesday:-)

11 comments:

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is so pretty Joni, thank you so much!! Totally forgiven!!

Christi Flores said...

How sweet!! I love this! You have definitely been missed. :)

Jodi Collins said...

This is AWESOME Joni!! LOVE it!!!

Carolina said...

Oh this is just darlin' Joni! Perfectly beautiful card for Jessie!

Jenn said...

Very cute!!! Love the dp! :D

Jessica Diedrich said...

Joni this is SOOO adorable! Love the layout and coloring!

Carolyn King said...

Super cute..she will love it!

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

This is so cute and fun! I would love to get this card! It's so good to hear from you! You have been missed! Thanks for your kind words. Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

This is so cute. I love the colors and the stamp image.

Ashley Newell said...

What a pretty card!

Kristine said...

:) LOVE this stamp and set! I'm def. going to have to get this one!